Business to Business
Our team has over 25 years’ experience in promoting companies that provide services and products for businesses in established and emerging markets.
From start-ups to industry leaders, we understand what differentiates a business from the competition. We are passionate about promoting products.
If your business has a consumer product or service to market, a public relations campaign will work for you.
We offer everything you need to deliver the most effective, innovative and creative broadcast campaigns over radio and TV.
- RT @realandy: Search Elite London is on 6th June. Time to get your Geek on! https://t.co/ao4rjLAopg https://t.co/pSeFxb7zFTRealityPR about 4 hours ago
- Search Elite London is on 6th June. Time to get your Geek on! https://t.co/ao4rjLAopg https://t.co/pSeFxb7zFTRealityPR about 7 hours ago
- Move over Boris bikes. This is a great idea, Mobike @MobikeUK I'm keeping an eye out for the first one I see but wo… https://t.co/Ve9ZkbQKKPRealityPR about 1 days ago
- Great example of how nothing is more powerful than innocence to fight criminal behaviour. Well done Derbyshire Cons… https://t.co/5qrahNKsAxRealityPR about 5 days ago
- @nudd Hi Tim, A new programmatic ad platform just released by mobile ad company YOC. Called VIS.X it transforms st… https://t.co/uaguLdxZKwRealityPR about 5 days ago
- Guest Post: Where next for Facebook and AI now that they’ve shut down M? https://t.co/kU2jDKqJVi #Travolution #article via @travolutionRealityPR about 6 days ago
- Here's our top 5 travel conferences for 2018. https://t.co/rhM9mZIeIHRealityPR about 7 days ago
- Do you know which media you should target to PR your business? Drop me a line and I will tell you which ones you s… https://t.co/FDm4zbhdZXRealityPR about 7 days ago
- My latest blog, published today in Digital Doughnut, examines what's in store for FB and AI now they've shut down M… https://t.co/8prCOBsku9RealityPR about 7 days ago
- RealityPR about 7 days ago
Identify exactly what your business is offering and to which markets.
Reality PR will extract what makes you different from your competitors and use this to create your story and your messages.
Target, target, target
It’s not quantity, or column inches, that matters, it’s making sure the messages hit the right market. Reaching to the relevant influencers and building media relations that matter is the glue that brings the messaging together.
Getting the message right
We write well-written thought leadership articles, opinion pieces and by-lines which work brilliantly in sparking debate around your business.
Social is key
Social media is a key part of any PR strategy. We create engaging content that people want to share and talk about online.
“Since working with Reality PR in 2015 they have supported us to achieve more visibility in the trade media to establish YOC in the UK. They have an excellent knowledge of the digital advertising space with valuable contacts.”
“Thanks doesn’t quite cut it, but it’ll have to do”
“You are clearly one of the leading PR consultants in digital marketing. We’ve had outstanding media coverage since working with you, you have very much become part of our team”
Facebook M was first introduced as the text based vitual assistant in August 2015. Although only initially available to a handful of people in California, the company suggested that the human-powered assistant would be available to more users. But it never was, and now it has gone. Facebook claimed that it launched this project to learn what people needed and expected of an assistant, and they learned a lot. So where is Facebook going next with AI and virtual assistants?
Now is the time to start booking your tickets for this year’s hottest events and conferences in Travel. Think about your PR and marketing strategy, your SEO and your CRO. There may be some speaker slots up for grabs and there will certainly be sponsorship opportunities. Choose your event wisely. Consider why you’re going, who’s going to be there, who the speakers are, the programme, the level it’s pitched at and the networking opportunities.
The travel industry is going through exciting and unprecedented levels of change and innovation, the likes of which we haven’t seen since the introduction of the package holiday. Competition among hotels and airlines is fierce and margins are squeezed tighter than your favourite pair of jeans after Christmas. This brings with it serious questions on current practices, the rise of new technology and an endless supply of exciting new start-ups. For a PR agency this is a dream.