Business to Business
Our team has over 25 years’ experience in promoting companies that provide services and products for businesses in established and emerging markets.
From start-ups to industry leaders, we understand what differentiates a business from the competition. We are passionate about promoting products.
If your business has a consumer product or service to market, a public relations campaign will work for you.
We offer everything you need to deliver the most effective, innovative and creative broadcast campaigns over radio and TV.
- A great feeling to round off the week with a raft of new business proposals and a revamped creds pres. Off for a well earned team drink!Reality PR about 1 days ago
- Level up your SEO team. Search Elite, 6th June 2018.: https://t.co/pZ22cuxz8wReality PR about 2 days ago
- #PRtip Be on the lookout for opportunities to position yourself as an expert. #RealityPRtip https://t.co/Z8llQDSYC5Reality PR about 2 days ago
- #PRtip Keep a close eye on what your competitors are doing in the media. #RealityPRtip https://t.co/dNx5jWIvOcReality PR about 3 days ago
- @ademolaabimbola Hey Ademola, It's freezing here in London!Reality PR about 4 days ago
- #PRtip Write like you talk. It's what real people like to read. #RealityPRtip https://t.co/H0uEwvVU46Reality PR about 4 days ago
- Reality PR about 5 days ago
- RT @northresearch: Thanks Bryan, great book, found it very enjoyable to read. It's a signed copy I won at Conversion Elite in Manchester. h…Reality PR about 6 days ago
- Good to see our client YOC in Mobile Marketing Magazine with their new mobile ad platform VIS.X. Good work team Rea… https://t.co/RaQzlSCcZ3Reality PR about 6 days ago
- Get CRO Serious. Our client event Conversion Elite will take place on Wednesday 6th June 2018 at Prospero House in… https://t.co/bs27RNVbAjReality PR about 6 days ago
Identify exactly what your business is offering and to which markets.
Reality PR will extract what makes you different from your competitors and use this to create your story and your messages.
Target, target, target
It’s not quantity, or column inches, that matters, it’s making sure the messages hit the right market. Reaching to the relevant influencers and building media relations that matter is the glue that brings the messaging together.
Getting the message right
We write well-written thought leadership articles, opinion pieces and by-lines which work brilliantly in sparking debate around your business.
Social is key
Social media is a key part of any PR strategy. We create engaging content that people want to share and talk about online.
Think of PR as a the top of your marketing funnel and your customer touch points. You know that you must touch your prospective customers a few times before they engage and buy and there are many ways to do that. PR is one of the most powerful. If done right, PR touches prospects in the media they consume and world they live in every day. It’s not easy, there’s a huge amount of competition and noise out there but the right agency will understand your business and use creativity to break through the noise and get you noticed.
It was reported in PR Week that BA Comms chief Paul Marston is leaving the job following a major internal restructure by the airline. Interestingly they have announced the appointment of Drew McMillan from Virgin Trains to head up its internal comms function. Intriguing choice. McMillan was of course the guy who announced the decision to stop stocking the Daily Mail on Virgin Trains. I suppose the whole episode got him the recognition he desired and it seems to have paid off.
“Since working with Reality PR in 2015 they have supported us to achieve more visibility in the trade media to establish YOC in the UK. They have an excellent knowledge of the digital advertising space with valuable contacts.”
“Thanks doesn’t quite cut it, but it’ll have to do”
“You are clearly one of the leading PR consultants in digital marketing. We’ve had outstanding media coverage since working with you, you have very much become part of our team”