How do we make PR work for you?
WE GAIN INSIGHT
We take the time to gain an in-depth understanding of your business. We work closely with your team to formulate the goals and pinpoint precisely where the communication challenges lie in order to achieve these aims.
We put together a bespoke PR programme to include a whole raft of services from public relations and communication, content writing, social media management to influencer relations.
Once all the elements of your PR campaign has been crafted, we deliver the programme on time and to a high standard. Every part of the strategy is results-driven.
We are meticulous about ROI. Reality PR has a very transparent reporting system which makes us accountable to you by clearly delivering results against your business PR goals.
- Future for travel agents more than just tech https://t.co/t5kQ9AsUZC via @TTG Asia @bedlinker https://t.co/VvjGH6JDAhReality PR about 5 days ago
- BedLinker : A marketplace for midsize players in the travel business https://t.co/qHtV2b2bf7 The hotels' messiah!… https://t.co/2Z3RxA0ER7Reality PR about 5 days ago
- Airlines are auctioning unsold premium seats. It was just a matter of time. https://t.co/qDuwaXIaYMReality PR about 5 days ago
- Anyone got a Walli Smart wallet? I'd be interested in any feedback ... https://t.co/k8hzgboLjUReality PR about 6 days ago
- @SharkGregNorman Congratulations on becoming Vietnam's ambassador for golf.Reality PR about 6 days ago
- Reality PR about 7 days ago
- This week's Phocuswright conference in LA has a formidable line up. Are you going? https://t.co/Z7zDdyoGUYReality PR about 8 days ago
- How will voice search change marketing for CPGs? Great article by Chris Simmance Optus Digital @Optus_Digital https://t.co/TdoN9LCSfLReality PR about 8 days ago
- Voice Search Will Change Marketing For CPGs https://t.co/tsS2rInK9o @AdExchanger https://t.co/VGxtKbQC3QReality PR about 11 days ago
- Missed WTM london this year? Worry not, we have a round up of all the highlights. Take a look at our blog https://t.co/s8ueBzhHCbReality PR about 13 days ago
Introducing our new 'bite size PR' service
We understand that budgets can be tight. We can create a fast, clever and creative PR programme to get you quick results without breaking the bank, with no ties or retainers.
Identify exactly what your business is offering and to which markets.
Reality PR will extract what makes you different from your competitors and use this to create your story and your messages.
Target, target, target
It’s not quantity, or column inches, that matters, it’s making sure the messages hit the right market. Reaching to the relevant influencers and building media relations that matter is the glue that brings the messaging together.
Getting the message right
We write well-written thought leadership articles, opinion pieces and by-lines which work brilliantly in sparking debate around your business.
Social is key
Social media is a key part of any PR strategy. We create engaging content that people want to share and talk about online.
The country’s economy is struggling to say the least with the Peso dropping nearly 50 percent against the dollar. This is a good time of year to travel there too with temperatures reaching a comfortable 18 degrees in November. Cheap steaks, cheap hotels and cheap wine – a bottle of Rutini malbec wine which retails at around £30 a bottle in the UK can be picked up for less than £10.
According to recent figures outbound travellers in India spent in excess of $19.2 billion on tourism. It has reached the top 20 countries in the world in terms of outbound tourism expenditure – figures supplied by the WTO (World Tourism Organisation). A closer look at the figures reveals that in India around $876 is spent per person on travel. OK, so while that may not compare to other emerging markets total expenditure has been growing very quickly. So it wont be long before we see these figures start to rise dramatically.
“Since working with Reality PR in 2015 they have supported us to achieve more visibility in the trade media to establish YOC in the UK. They have an excellent knowledge of the digital advertising space with valuable contacts.”
“Thanks doesn’t quite cut it, but it’ll have to do”
“You are clearly one of the leading PR consultants in digital marketing. We’ve had outstanding media coverage since working with you, you have very much become part of our team”