How do we make PR work for you?
WE GAIN INSIGHT
We take the time to gain an in-depth understanding of your business. We work closely with your team to formulate the goals and pinpoint precisely where the communication challenges lie in order to achieve these aims.
We put together a bespoke PR programme to include a whole raft of services from public relations and communication, content writing, social media management to influencer relations.
Once all the elements of your PR campaign has been crafted, we deliver the programme on time and to a high standard. Every part of the strategy is results-driven.
We are meticulous about ROI. Reality PR has a very transparent reporting system which makes us accountable to you by clearly delivering results against your business PR goals.
- How Hotels Can Stop The Airbnb Tide | Hotel Speak by Thuan Dao @BedlinkerJ https://t.co/p3E3DQqBOY https://t.co/y3FzA2U06AReality PR about 4 days ago
- Top 4 SEO Game Changers Retailers Need to Consider in 2019 - RetailTechNews - Chris Simmance @optus_digital… https://t.co/waRJ8ILIcnReality PR about 6 days ago
- Company Profile: Destination content provider Smartvel @gosmartvel poised to scale https://t.co/CP4dQ0fq73… https://t.co/zvrrTor2mQReality PR about 7 days ago
- Why Generation Z is important in travel buying process, @gosmartvel https://t.co/eP4eTYhXGu #Travolution #article v… https://t.co/mn8s3Tj5NUReality PR about 8 days ago
- Digital Elite Day - 6th June 2019 - https://t.co/0LRM78D6a4Reality PR about 10 days ago
- Have you planned your marketing for this year? Rocket your business into 2019! We'll show you how.… https://t.co/xUGEwZwOOLReality PR about 11 days ago
- Fantastic article by Smartvel CEO Inigo Valenzuela @gosmartvel on Generation Z in Travel Daily Media https://t.co/gzqVkKg82nReality PR about 12 days ago
- Digital Elite Day, Conversion Elite and Search Elite together on 6th June. Check out the speakers, a feast of creat… https://t.co/lieakSgsktReality PR about 13 days ago
- New Year, two new clients. 2019 gets off to a flying start for Reality PR!Reality PR about 13 days ago
- Why Generation Z is so important in the travel-buying process https://t.co/1cE9Bath3Z By CEO @gosmartvel https://t.co/ReY8wH97muReality PR about 17 days ago
Introducing our new 'bite size PR' service
We understand that budgets can be tight. We can create a fast, clever and creative PR programme to get you quick results without breaking the bank, with no ties or retainers.
Identify exactly what your business is offering and to which markets.
Reality PR will extract what makes you different from your competitors and use this to create your story and your messages.
Target, target, target
It’s not quantity, or column inches, that matters, it’s making sure the messages hit the right market. Reaching to the relevant influencers and building media relations that matter is the glue that brings the messaging together.
Getting the message right
We write well-written thought leadership articles, opinion pieces and by-lines which work brilliantly in sparking debate around your business.
Social is key
Social media is a key part of any PR strategy. We create engaging content that people want to share and talk about online.
People’s expectations have changed significantly when it comes to travel. Travel is no longer about visiting the places we have on our wish list and ticking boxes, it’s about experiencing them. This goes right across the board, from extreme adventure holidays to luxury spa breaks and the same can be said for the hotel industry.
The country’s economy is struggling to say the least with the Peso dropping nearly 50 percent against the dollar. This is a good time of year to travel there too with temperatures reaching a comfortable 18 degrees in November. Cheap steaks, cheap hotels and cheap wine – a bottle of Rutini malbec wine which retails at around £30 a bottle in the UK can be picked up for less than £10.
“Since working with Reality PR in 2015 they have supported us to achieve more visibility in the trade media to establish YOC in the UK. They have an excellent knowledge of the digital advertising space with valuable contacts.”
“Thanks doesn’t quite cut it, but it’ll have to do”
“You are clearly one of the leading PR consultants in digital marketing. We’ve had outstanding media coverage since working with you, you have very much become part of our team”