How do we make PR work for you?
WE GAIN INSIGHT
We take the time to gain an in-depth understanding of your business. We work closely with your team to formulate the goals and pinpoint precisely where the communication challenges lie in order to achieve these aims.
We put together a bespoke PR programme to include a whole raft of services from public relations and communication, content writing, social media management to influencer relations.
Once all the elements of your PR campaign has been crafted, we deliver the programme on time and to a high standard. Every part of the strategy is results-driven.
We are meticulous about ROI. Reality PR has a very transparent reporting system which makes us accountable to you by clearly delivering results against your business PR goals.
- Staying relevant in today’s changing travel market. Maxim Sevastianov CEO of @traveknowledgy in today's TTG Asia… https://t.co/69ixIe5ccQReality PR about 6 days ago
- Are you at Aviation Festival Americas this week? @airlinesblog #AviationFest Inigo Valenzuela CEO Smartvel… https://t.co/DqwAg5K1esReality PR about 6 days ago
- Karl Gilis Workshop - Learn to sell how people want to buy: https://t.co/QwwMvJcqM5Reality PR about 17 days ago
- @traveknowledgy Featured in today's @TravelDailyHQ . Great interview with CEO Maxim Sevastianov. See how they autom… https://t.co/HZl407iOHiReality PR about 17 days ago
- Excellent article in today's Travel Daily News by Inigo Valenzuela @gosmartvel Provide an Omnichannel Touchpoint ex… https://t.co/tbmZ4ynWR0Reality PR about 20 days ago
- This is interesting. I wonder when we'll start seeing these at Victoria Station @urbanpod https://t.co/w7HG48Sa7l https://t.co/sinlLkayu9Reality PR about 20 days ago
- This is a very useful article for businesses in travel in @travolution from Max Sevastianov @traveknowledgy… https://t.co/2O24LwRsmaReality PR about 21 days ago
- Travel intermediaries must figure out how to automate better. Maxim Sevastianov https://t.co/zVgFEznKoW via… https://t.co/BlMKPZP4zEReality PR about 26 days ago
- Great interview with Maxim Sevastianov, CEO of @traveknowledgy in today's Webintravel https://t.co/tSnZ9qqhru https://t.co/h3rdZY21MeReality PR about 32 days ago
- Smartvel and Minsait partner to provide travel content to airlines https://t.co/EJVgMboftQ #Travolution #article via @travolution #smartvelReality PR about 45 days ago
We love travel PR
We have an in-depth knowledge and passion for the travel sector and have a global network of travel media contacts. We promote start-ups and established companies that offer B2B services in travel across the globe. We have no boundaries, our clients are located in Europe, Asia, US, LATAM and more. Get in touch if you’re looking to promote your travel business, we’d love to hear from you, wherever you are.
Introducing our new 'bite size PR' service
We understand that budgets can be tight. We can create a fast, clever and creative PR programme to get you quick results without breaking the bank, with no ties or retainers.
Identify exactly what your business is offering and to which markets.
Reality PR will extract what makes you different from your competitors and use this to create your story and your messages.
Target, target, target
It’s not quantity, or column inches, that matters, it’s making sure the messages hit the right market. Reaching to the relevant influencers and building media relations that matter is the glue that brings the messaging together.
Getting the message right
We write well-written thought leadership articles, opinion pieces and by-lines which work brilliantly in sparking debate around your business.
Social is key
Social media is a key part of any PR strategy. We create engaging content that people want to share and talk about online.
People’s expectations have changed significantly when it comes to travel. Travel is no longer about visiting the places we have on our wish list and ticking boxes, it’s about experiencing them. This goes right across the board, from extreme adventure holidays to luxury spa breaks and the same can be said for the hotel industry.
“Since working with Reality PR in 2015 they have supported us to achieve more visibility in the trade media to establish YOC in the UK. They have an excellent knowledge of the digital advertising space with valuable contacts.”
“Thanks doesn’t quite cut it, but it’ll have to do”
“You are clearly one of the leading PR consultants in digital marketing. We’ve had outstanding media coverage since working with you, you have very much become part of our team”