How do we make PR work for you?
WE GAIN INSIGHT
We take the time to gain an in-depth understanding of your business. We work closely with your team to formulate the goals and pinpoint precisely where the communication challenges lie in order to achieve these aims.
We put together a bespoke PR programme to include a whole raft of services from public relations and communication, content writing, social media management to influencer relations.
Once all the elements of your PR campaign has been crafted, we deliver the programme on time and to a high standard. Every part of the strategy is results-driven.
We are meticulous about ROI. Reality PR has a very transparent reporting system which makes us accountable to you by clearly delivering results against your business PR goals.
- RT @BTNEurope: .@TravelogixData has developed a Covid-19 data tracker that is available free to TMC clients and helps them keep tabs on the…Reality PR about 3 days ago
- RT @TravelogixData: We have released updates to our free COVID-19 Data Tracker today. Updates have been emailed to all Analytix and Fareca…Reality PR about 3 days ago
- RT @TravelogixData: #Travelogix Founder & CEO @ChrisLogix writes in today's @TravelDailyNews about how the industry must pull together to g…Reality PR about 3 days ago
- The travel industry must pull together and support each other – that’s how we’ll get through this crisis | TravelDa… https://t.co/sgvQzNYyIIReality PR about 3 days ago
- Travel management software provider Travelogix @travelogixltd Development operations will provide TMC clients with… https://t.co/6P3AtiF7cmReality PR about 5 days ago
- We must pull together as an industry to emerge from this crisis @travelogixltd https://t.co/2Up9QoKNaG #Travolution… https://t.co/QATeXxDERnReality PR about 5 days ago
- Element @elementtravtech names new tech director | Business Travel News Europe https://t.co/rJVtLaZQJr via… https://t.co/rQ4MFkfeScReality PR about 9 days ago
- Element Travel Technology appoints director of technology https://t.co/rnVHyL4Lgp #Travolution #article via… https://t.co/a6WUE2IS8aReality PR about 11 days ago
- Check out my latest article: use this lockdown to your business advantage https://t.co/2guYfu18aI via @LinkedIn https://t.co/LXJ90pTJPqReality PR about 11 days ago
- element @elementtravtech announces the appointment of Lizzie Dakin as director of technology and services | Travel… https://t.co/pCdgoQFurAReality PR about 12 days ago
Identify exactly what your business is offering and to which markets.
Reality PR will extract what makes you different from your competitors and use this to create your story and your messages.
Target, target, target
It’s not quantity, or column inches, that matters, it’s making sure the messages hit the right market. Reaching to the relevant influencers and building media relations that matter is the glue that brings the messaging together.
Getting the message right
We write well-written thought leadership articles, opinion pieces and by-lines which work brilliantly in sparking debate around your business.
Social is key
Social media is a key part of any PR strategy. We create engaging content that people want to share and talk about online.
Introducing our new 'bite size PR' service
We understand that budgets can be tight. We can create a fast, clever and creative PR programme to get you quick results without breaking the bank, with no ties or retainers.
Businesses in travel are continuously working to improve the way they interact with customers, and I am excited by the adoption of new technology that helps them do this as well as improving the way they operate. Travel companies now engage with customers at every stage of their journey and this is indeed a major change for the good.
OK so this is a bit of a moan but I’d like to know why there are big differences in hire agreements with car rental firms. Where the whole system falls down – and I’ve seen many people caught out by this – is the credit card policy. Some car rental companies insist on you leaving your credit card details with them to cover damage costs if you don’t take out the extra insurance. I don’t have a problem with this in principle but I don’t like the terms and conditions some rental companies apply.
“Since working with Reality PR in 2015 they have supported us to achieve more visibility in the trade media to establish YOC in the UK. They have an excellent knowledge of the digital advertising space with valuable contacts.”
“Thanks doesn’t quite cut it, but it’ll have to do”
“You are clearly one of the leading PR consultants in digital marketing. We’ve had outstanding media coverage since working with you, you have very much become part of our team”