How do we make PR work for you?
WE GAIN INSIGHT
We take the time to gain an in-depth understanding of your business. We work closely with your team to formulate the goals and pinpoint precisely where the communication challenges lie in order to achieve these aims.
We put together a bespoke PR programme to include a whole raft of services from public relations and communication, content writing, social media management to influencer relations.
Once all the elements of your PR campaign has been crafted, we deliver the programme on time and to a high standard. Every part of the strategy is results-driven.
We are meticulous about ROI. Reality PR has a very transparent reporting system which makes us accountable to you by clearly delivering results against your business PR goals.
- Vietnam’s startup BedLinker aims to elevate the country’s tourism through technology:https://t.co/pUW23wLEO4Reality PR about 6 days ago
- F1 going to Vietnam for the first time in 2020. exciting times ahead!Reality PR about 10 days ago
- The date for the Digital Elite Day has been announced: 6th June 2019 @searchelite @conversionelite Tickets on sale now!Reality PR about 16 days ago
- Reality PR about 18 days ago
- Black Friday. Anyone got stats from this year's online sales (retail) they could share?Reality PR about 19 days ago
- Hoteliers. This is how you can grab the market back from Airbnb. Excellent article by Thuan Dao at BedLinker… https://t.co/h804BEVWYdReality PR about 19 days ago
- RT @mp14mp: Hey @sofadotcom & @DXdelivery I bet you pride yourself on your customer service!...so why have multiple emails and phone messag…Reality PR about 19 days ago
- How hotels can stop the Airbnb tide - Thuan Dao @BedLinkerJ https://t.co/qhkHP3VbFI #Travolution #article via… https://t.co/KbQSaNQBEEReality PR about 23 days ago
- Ever fancied a trip to Argentina? Go now, it's crazy cheap. Here's why ... .https://t.co/hjxLNzLR4v https://t.co/GFzxa3VGMlReality PR about 25 days ago
- Future for travel agents more than just tech https://t.co/t5kQ9AsUZC via @TTG Asia @bedlinker https://t.co/VvjGH6JDAhReality PR about 29 days ago
Introducing our new 'bite size PR' service
We understand that budgets can be tight. We can create a fast, clever and creative PR programme to get you quick results without breaking the bank, with no ties or retainers.
Identify exactly what your business is offering and to which markets.
Reality PR will extract what makes you different from your competitors and use this to create your story and your messages.
Target, target, target
It’s not quantity, or column inches, that matters, it’s making sure the messages hit the right market. Reaching to the relevant influencers and building media relations that matter is the glue that brings the messaging together.
Getting the message right
We write well-written thought leadership articles, opinion pieces and by-lines which work brilliantly in sparking debate around your business.
Social is key
Social media is a key part of any PR strategy. We create engaging content that people want to share and talk about online.
The country’s economy is struggling to say the least with the Peso dropping nearly 50 percent against the dollar. This is a good time of year to travel there too with temperatures reaching a comfortable 18 degrees in November. Cheap steaks, cheap hotels and cheap wine – a bottle of Rutini malbec wine which retails at around £30 a bottle in the UK can be picked up for less than £10.
According to recent figures outbound travellers in India spent in excess of $19.2 billion on tourism. It has reached the top 20 countries in the world in terms of outbound tourism expenditure – figures supplied by the WTO (World Tourism Organisation). A closer look at the figures reveals that in India around $876 is spent per person on travel. OK, so while that may not compare to other emerging markets total expenditure has been growing very quickly. So it wont be long before we see these figures start to rise dramatically.
“Since working with Reality PR in 2015 they have supported us to achieve more visibility in the trade media to establish YOC in the UK. They have an excellent knowledge of the digital advertising space with valuable contacts.”
“Thanks doesn’t quite cut it, but it’ll have to do”
“You are clearly one of the leading PR consultants in digital marketing. We’ve had outstanding media coverage since working with you, you have very much become part of our team”