How do we make PR work for you?
WE GAIN INSIGHT
We take the time to gain an in-depth understanding of your business. We work closely with your team to formulate the goals and pinpoint precisely where the communication challenges lie in order to achieve these aims.
We put together a bespoke PR programme to include a whole raft of services from public relations and communication, content writing, social media management to influencer relations.
Once all the elements of your PR campaign has been crafted, we deliver the programme on time and to a high standard. Every part of the strategy is results-driven.
We are meticulous about ROI. Reality PR has a very transparent reporting system which makes us accountable to you by clearly delivering results against your business PR goals.
- We are super excited to announce our latest client VLeisure @vleisure.co, the B2B Global travel network platform, b… https://t.co/LGtd0KwAkPReality PR about 15 days ago
- VLeisure #vleisure are at ITE 2019. https://t.co/ur9e0rjG21. Come and meet the team at stand 64. Find out how VLeis… https://t.co/amVO7uVYv9Reality PR about 15 days ago
- Are you going to ITE next week ? #ITEHCMC https://t.co/OZYon742AR 5-7 Sept Ho Chi Minh City. Stop by the VLeisure… https://t.co/Z78aZDY3noReality PR about 22 days ago
- Comment: Effective distribution channels to keep your hotel alive https://t.co/95N6wFyHF4? This is a great read by… https://t.co/FFXoYfECEEReality PR about 36 days ago
- Distribution channels to keep your hotel alive and competitive. Excellent article by Phan Le #vleisure… https://t.co/4lkmRYN6sTReality PR about 38 days ago
- Thrilled to announce that our client @traveknowledgy has made the shortlist for the @travolution awards 2019. Best… https://t.co/ifvhSVkmgvReality PR about 46 days ago
- Effective ancillaries will help hoteliers tap into lucrative local tours and activities. Great article by Inigo Val… https://t.co/RdwTa0lMy3Reality PR about 47 days ago
- How to stop business travellers going astray @traveknowledgy https://t.co/ktDOgxDrql … via @TravelMole Well worth a… https://t.co/QoXY0z4hzmReality PR about 85 days ago
- This is a must read article from @gosmartvel for any DMO with a digital strategy. https://t.co/tUk7OodG1lReality PR about 88 days ago
- Our client Traveknowledgy @traveknowledgy is presenting at the Travolution Start Up Summit on 18th June.… https://t.co/CYCsASAGwzReality PR about 99 days ago
Identify exactly what your business is offering and to which markets.
Reality PR will extract what makes you different from your competitors and use this to create your story and your messages.
Target, target, target
It’s not quantity, or column inches, that matters, it’s making sure the messages hit the right market. Reaching to the relevant influencers and building media relations that matter is the glue that brings the messaging together.
Getting the message right
We write well-written thought leadership articles, opinion pieces and by-lines which work brilliantly in sparking debate around your business.
Social is key
Social media is a key part of any PR strategy. We create engaging content that people want to share and talk about online.
Introducing our new 'bite size PR' service
We understand that budgets can be tight. We can create a fast, clever and creative PR programme to get you quick results without breaking the bank, with no ties or retainers.
OK so this is a bit of a moan but I’d like to know why there are big differences in hire agreements with car rental firms. Where the whole system falls down – and I’ve seen many people caught out by this – is the credit card policy. Some car rental companies insist on you leaving your credit card details with them to cover damage costs if you don’t take out the extra insurance. I don’t have a problem with this in principle but I don’t like the terms and conditions some rental companies apply.
Travel news from around the world. Every week we’ll be bringing you a little travel item that catches our eye. Today’s gem: VAGO an automatic vacuum pump that removes all the air inside your suitcase, condensing the clothes to half their size, so you have plenty of room for souvenirs and other things you can’t return home without.
“Since working with Reality PR in 2015 they have supported us to achieve more visibility in the trade media to establish YOC in the UK. They have an excellent knowledge of the digital advertising space with valuable contacts.”
“Thanks doesn’t quite cut it, but it’ll have to do”
“You are clearly one of the leading PR consultants in digital marketing. We’ve had outstanding media coverage since working with you, you have very much become part of our team”