How do we make PR work for you?
WE GAIN INSIGHT
We take the time to gain an in-depth understanding of your business. We work closely with your team to formulate the goals and pinpoint precisely where the communication challenges lie in order to achieve these aims.
We put together a bespoke PR programme to include a whole raft of services from public relations and communication, content writing, social media management to influencer relations.
Once all the elements of your PR campaign has been crafted, we deliver the programme on time and to a high standard. Every part of the strategy is results-driven.
We are meticulous about ROI. Reality PR has a very transparent reporting system which makes us accountable to you by clearly delivering results against your business PR goals.
- More great coverage for our client @YOC_Group in Martech Advisor announcing their Sticky Scroller launch https://t.co/FXi94QE2jSReality PR about 1 days ago
- Check out BedLinker's latest deals on hotels in Vietnam. https://t.co/XL8JUDsq24Reality PR about 2 days ago
- Bid Caching. Great byline from Oliver Gold @YOC_Group in NetImperative. The thorny issue sparks debate.https://t.co/grUbDpxSr0Reality PR about 2 days ago
- YOC's Sticker Scroller is the latest Mobile ad from the German ad tech company. Check it out: https://t.co/DL6fY1pCtcReality PR about 6 days ago
- Great article in today's Marketingtech on Bid Caching written by Oliver Gold at @YOC_Group. Well worth a read.… https://t.co/BEK4WAbJTmReality PR about 6 days ago
- Friday: client reporting. A round of the week's activities. Journalist time then crack open the beers.Reality PR about 6 days ago
- Don't let fraudsters steal your house! Shocking report on property theft: https://t.co/O7IqTeai0xReality PR about 7 days ago
- Dual Asset Underwriting just launched its Fraud ID policy to protect against property theft. https://t.co/Y5o7lBHlLo https://t.co/K4uXH3F6G3Reality PR about 8 days ago
- Amazing news! Thrilled to have signed new client BedLinker. More news to follow on our latest travel client.Reality PR about 8 days ago
- Hello peeps! Who's going to the @WTM_London next month? Would be good to hook up with fellow travel pros. Let me know ...Reality PR about 9 days ago
Introducing our new 'bite size PR' service
We understand that budgets can be tight. We can create a fast, clever and creative PR programme to get you quick results without breaking the bank, with no ties or retainers.
Identify exactly what your business is offering and to which markets.
Reality PR will extract what makes you different from your competitors and use this to create your story and your messages.
Target, target, target
It’s not quantity, or column inches, that matters, it’s making sure the messages hit the right market. Reaching to the relevant influencers and building media relations that matter is the glue that brings the messaging together.
Getting the message right
We write well-written thought leadership articles, opinion pieces and by-lines which work brilliantly in sparking debate around your business.
Social is key
Social media is a key part of any PR strategy. We create engaging content that people want to share and talk about online.
According to recent figures outbound travellers in India spent in excess of $19.2 billion on tourism. It has reached the top 20 countries in the world in terms of outbound tourism expenditure – figures supplied by the WTO (World Tourism Organisation). A closer look at the figures reveals that in India around $876 is spent per person on travel. OK, so while that may not compare to other emerging markets total expenditure has been growing very quickly. So it wont be long before we see these figures start to rise dramatically.
“Since working with Reality PR in 2015 they have supported us to achieve more visibility in the trade media to establish YOC in the UK. They have an excellent knowledge of the digital advertising space with valuable contacts.”
“Thanks doesn’t quite cut it, but it’ll have to do”
“You are clearly one of the leading PR consultants in digital marketing. We’ve had outstanding media coverage since working with you, you have very much become part of our team”