How do we make PR work for you?
WE GAIN INSIGHT
We take the time to gain an in-depth understanding of your business. We work closely with your team to formulate the goals and pinpoint precisely where the communication challenges lie in order to achieve these aims.
We put together a bespoke PR programme to include a whole raft of services from public relations and communication, content writing, social media management to influencer relations.
Once all the elements of your PR campaign has been crafted, we deliver the programme on time and to a high standard. Every part of the strategy is results-driven.
We are meticulous about ROI. Reality PR has a very transparent reporting system which makes us accountable to you by clearly delivering results against your business PR goals.
- Great interview with Maxim Sevastianov, CEO of @traveknowledgy in today's Webintravel https://t.co/tSnZ9qqhru https://t.co/h3rdZY21MeReality PR about 5 days ago
- Smartvel and Minsait partner to provide travel content to airlines https://t.co/EJVgMboftQ #Travolution #article via @travolution #smartvelReality PR about 18 days ago
- The Schlep Factor. Interesting report on the state of the ski industry in @skift https://t.co/heAQpfSP1PReality PR about 18 days ago
- Why travelers expect brands to deliver an omnichannel experience from start to end? https://t.co/qWSF0ZLidK… https://t.co/60NuVJjjSLReality PR about 20 days ago
- Excellent article by @gosmartvel CEO Inigo Valenzuela in today's Travolution https://t.co/UdXUo7JPtx https://t.co/RFAenoyAEBReality PR about 33 days ago
- Reality PR about 45 days ago
- Reality PR about 46 days ago
- Reality PR about 46 days ago
- We are excited to be going to ITB Berlin this week. If you're there and you fancy meeting up let me know. @ITBBerlin https://t.co/x0ZHxTSy3MReality PR about 50 days ago
- Reality PR about 61 days ago
We love travel PR
We have an in-depth knowledge and passion for the travel sector and have a global network of travel media contacts. We promote start-ups and established companies that offer B2B services in travel across the globe. We have no boundaries, our clients are located in Europe, Asia, US, LATAM and more. Get in touch if you’re looking to promote your travel business, we’d love to hear from you, wherever you are.
Introducing our new 'bite size PR' service
We understand that budgets can be tight. We can create a fast, clever and creative PR programme to get you quick results without breaking the bank, with no ties or retainers.
Identify exactly what your business is offering and to which markets.
Reality PR will extract what makes you different from your competitors and use this to create your story and your messages.
Target, target, target
It’s not quantity, or column inches, that matters, it’s making sure the messages hit the right market. Reaching to the relevant influencers and building media relations that matter is the glue that brings the messaging together.
Getting the message right
We write well-written thought leadership articles, opinion pieces and by-lines which work brilliantly in sparking debate around your business.
Social is key
Social media is a key part of any PR strategy. We create engaging content that people want to share and talk about online.
People’s expectations have changed significantly when it comes to travel. Travel is no longer about visiting the places we have on our wish list and ticking boxes, it’s about experiencing them. This goes right across the board, from extreme adventure holidays to luxury spa breaks and the same can be said for the hotel industry.
The country’s economy is struggling to say the least with the Peso dropping nearly 50 percent against the dollar. This is a good time of year to travel there too with temperatures reaching a comfortable 18 degrees in November. Cheap steaks, cheap hotels and cheap wine – a bottle of Rutini malbec wine which retails at around £30 a bottle in the UK can be picked up for less than £10.
“Since working with Reality PR in 2015 they have supported us to achieve more visibility in the trade media to establish YOC in the UK. They have an excellent knowledge of the digital advertising space with valuable contacts.”
“Thanks doesn’t quite cut it, but it’ll have to do”
“You are clearly one of the leading PR consultants in digital marketing. We’ve had outstanding media coverage since working with you, you have very much become part of our team”